Meet the team
Here at EcoCabs we pride ourselves on our high standards and excellent customer service. We know this couldn’t be done without our hard-working team.
If you are interested in working for ecocabs please apply via the careers page.
Date joined: December 2006
Job Title: Managing Director
• Improving and developing the business
• Transport operations
• Management of drivers and office staff
• Overseeing all aspects of the business
Best Part of the job: Having started Ecocabs over 10 years ago, the best part is helping the business to grow and improve and being proud of what we’ve achieved.
Outside of work: My two dogs Roody and Otto and all things outdoors including walking, mountain marathons, and cycling.
Date joined: November 2012
Job Title: Transport Planning Manager
- Organising everyday company activity
- Liaising with the council regarding licensing of vehicles
- Allocation of Local, National & Account work
- Pricing of same
- Dealing with driver issues
Best Duty: Dealing with the public
Worst Duty: Dog sitting
Outside of Work I do my very best to support local pubs or sit quietly in a darkened room with a damp flannel over my eyes wondering where my life went wrong.
Date joined: April 2018
Job Title: HR and Finance
- All bookkeeping
- Invoicing for corporate accounts
- Supporting recruitment, induction and management of employees
Best Duty: Liaising with our friendly drivers and office staff
Worst Duty: Chasing unpaid bills
Outside of Work: Most of my time outside of work is spent having fun with and looking after my twin boys
Date joined: September 2012
Job Title: Head Driver and Trainer
- Driving all vehicles within the fleet
- Route planning for new contracts
- New driver induction
- Tool box talks and regular driver assessments
- Day to day maintenance/upkeep of vehicles and property
Best Duty: Driving in beautiful areas of our country
Worst Duty: Changing car light bulbs and being the bosses gopher
Outside of work Out of work you will find me, as often as possible, on my motorbike exploring the back roads of Northumberland, Cumbria and Scotland as well as mainland Europe or watching the back episodes of Game of Thrones.
Date joined: November 2012
Job Title: Head of Security
- Barking at passersby
- Checking all incoming drivers for food
- Sleeping in the most awkward places
- Keeping my junior operative in line
- Car Cleaner
Best Duty: Bouncing
Worst Duty: Being left behind by my Dad
Outside of work Out of work you can find me trekking the fields and and lanes around my home and chasing the occasional obliging rabbit.
Date joined: March 2016
Job Title: Junior Security Operative
- Generally being a nuisance
- Opening all security doors when they shouldn’t be opened
- Acting as a living paper shredder
- Re-enacting scenes from the tunnel digging episodes of Colditz
- Car Dirtier
Best Duty: Digging
Worst Duty: Day off
Outside of work Out of work you can find me trekking the fields and lanes around my home and making Roody's life a misery.