WE HAVE A GREAT ADMIN TEAM IN PLACE AND ARE LOOKING TO STRENGTHEN THIS AS WE CONTINUE TO GROW AND DIVERSIFY OUR BUSINESS.
If you have something special to offer we are always looking to develop and enhance our services for our customer.
The roles we have available are:
We are currently recruiting for a two Telephone Operatives to cover weekend nights. Additional hours maybe available and will be discussed in the interview, but we can be flexible for the right candidate (s)
Friday 1500 – 0100
Saturday 1500 – 0115
Sunday 1500 –2000
This role is key to the company’s success as it is the first point of contact that most customers will have with Ecocabs and first impressions count for a lot. Your role would be to take in bookings from customers either for immediate taxi trips or for future dated trips and obtaining full details of the booking. You would also be responsible for issuing all booked trips to the individual drivers and co-ordinating their working day to ensure that all bookings are completed in a timely efficient manner. This role can also involve providing pricing details for enquiries and dealing with occasional customer issues.
- Competitive Rates of Pay (including enhanced rates for unsocial hours)
- Friendly environment
- Full training
For this role you must be:
- Competent computer skills
- Know the local area
- Be willing to learn
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Polite and Professional when conducting a telephone call
- Able to remain professional at stressful peak times
Passenger Transport Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Passenger Transport Assistant to join our team. The role is C.20 hours per week during term-time afternoons only.
- Ensuring that children are picked up and dropped off at their appointed place
- Ensuring that children board the vehicle safely and assist where necessary
- Ensuring the children are seated and that their seatbelts are securely fastened
- Making sure the children leave the vehicle safely and are handed over to the staff at the school
For this role you must have:
- A recent DBS/CRB Check certificate or be willing to get one
- Previous experience in this role or similar would be beneficial but not necessary
For more information please get in touch.