If this position interests you, financial support may be available to acquire your private hire or bus licence. Please get in touch for more information.
To apply for the post of PSV/Minibus Driver you must:
- Be qualified by holding a D entitlement licence or willing to acquire one
- Be polite and friendly
- Have the ability to remain professional in a stressful environment
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of passengers
- Be flexible with shifts based on customer/company requirements
- Be able to accommodate requirements in regards to: overnight stays, seasonal shifts and customer requirements
- Be able to check the vehicles safety and report any defects
- Love of the outdoors and knowledge of Northumberland helpful but not required
So if this sounds like you and you enjoy driving a variety of vehicles, want a job which involves variable hours, travelling to new places and meeting interesting people then get in touch and we will introduce you to the intriguing world of Ecocabs.
Applying to Eco Cabs by Post
Unit 7a Haugh Lane Industrial Estate